SUSAN MURPHY MILANO
AUTHOR ~ ACTIVIST ~ SPEAKER ~ CONSULTANT
When you think you've run out of
If you are in a relationship, you must be treated with respect, which means your boyfriend or partner:
- is willing to compromise
- lets you feel comfortable being yourself
- is able to admit to being wrong
- tries to resolve conflict by talking honestly
- respects your feelings, your opinions and your friends
- accepts you saying no to things you don't want to do (like sex)
- accepts you changing your mind
- respects your wishes if you want to end the relationship
When someone loves you; you feel valued, respected and free to be yourself. You shouldn't be made to feel intimidated or controlled.
Think about your relationship - do you feel respected?excerpt from: Moving Out, Moving On
Susan Murphy Milano
Domestic Violence Expert and Strategist
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
- Media Profile
- Speaking Engagements
- Talk Radio
- Moving Out, Moving On
- Justice Interrupted
- Online Support
MOVING OUT, MOVING ON EBOOK
Moving out, Moving on , is more then a simple workbook, but a true plan to take control of one’s life and face the future head on. This is not just another “divorce book” written by a so called “expert.”
Moving out, Moving on , is authored by a person who truly knows…Susan Murphy-Milano.
Purchase Book HERE
NEW BOOK BY SUSAN MURPHY MILANO
How you can escape a violent relationship and get out with your life.
"When someone endures one of the most horrific experiences of their lives, Susan Murphy-Milano is there to guide them with the knowledge, expertise, and first hand experience of domestic violence to ensure their survival. This is a from a woman who knows--first-hand, the sheer terror that goes on behind the closed doors of Main Street, USA. Whether the violator is a man, a woman, or another family member, Time's Up, is no less than a survival manual for domestic victims everywhere. It should be a required read for law enforcement, courthouses, and anyone looking to make a difference, or quite frankly, survive. An utterly compelling read!”
~Stacy Dittrich, Author, Former Detective, and Law Enforcement Media Consultant as seen on CNN, Fox, and E! True Hollywood
SUSAN'S FACEBOOK FANS
- "Holding up the lantern of light, strength and hope for those who have been affected by crime."
- Published Author, Advocate and Abusive Relationship Safety Strategist.........
- "Holding My hand Through Hell" with host Pamela Chapman http://bit.ly/1997Rh 3 days ago
- Listen to Understanding Pitfalls of Divorce-Bef... on Susan Murphy Milano anytime on BlogTalkRadio.http://tobtr.com/s/650099 #BlogTalkRadio 3 days ago
- Join me LIVE on my Understanding Pitfalls of Divorce-Before-Duri show on #BlogTalkRadio athttp://tobtr.com/s/650099 or call (347) 326-9337 3 days ago
- Listen to What is Your Plan "B" ? on Susan Murphy Milano anytime on BlogTalkRadio.http://tobtr.com/s/609454 #BlogTalkRadio 10 days ago
- Join me LIVE on my What is Your Plan "B" ? show on #BlogTalkRadio at http://tobtr.com/s/609454 or call (347) 326-9337 10 days ago
EMAIL: CONTACT@MOVINGOUTMOVINGON.COM | WWW.SUSANMURPHYMILANO.COM
POST: KIND LIVING PRESS, 2205 S WOLF RD #196, HILLSIDE, IL 60162-2212
THIS WEB SITE COVERS A WIDE RANGE OF ISSUES AND IS INTENDED FOR GENERAL EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE ANY PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FOR ANY SPECIFIC OR PARTICULAR PERSON, SITUATION OR CIRCUMSTANCE. BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISIONS BASED UPON THIS MATERIAL, PLEASE CONSULT AN ATTORNEY, LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY OR FAMILY COUNSELING PROFESSIONAL. USE COMMON SENSE.Technorati Tags: Time,relationship,life,SUSAN,MURPHY,MILANO,AUTHOR,ACTIVIST,SPEAKER,CONSULTANT,RESPECT,CHECKLIST,feelings,friends,wishes,Think,excerpt,Domestic,Violence,Expert,Strategist,Advocate,Email,Subscribe,Atom,Home,Testimonials,Profile,Resources,Engagements,Blog,Talk,Radio,Justice,Online,Support,EBOOK,workbook,person,Purchase,Book,HERE,knowledge,expertise,survival,woman,terror,Main,Street,Whether,member,victims,difference,Stacy,Dittrich,Former,Detective,Enforcement,True,Hollywood,FACEBOOK,Promote,Page,lantern,strength,crime,Abusive,TWITTER,Through,Hell,host,Pamela,Chapman,Listen,Divorce,BlogTalkRadio,Join,LIVE,Duri,Plan,CONTACT,MOVINGOUTMOVINGON,SUSANMURPHYMILANO,POST,WOLF,HILLSIDE,SITE,WIDE,RANGE,GENERAL,EDUCATIONAL,PROVIDE,PROFESSIONAL,ADVICE,SPECIFIC,PARTICULAR,SITUATION,CIRCUMSTANCE,UPON,MATERIAL,CONSULT,ATTORNEY,AGENCY,COMMON,SENSE,options,opinions,doors,Pitfalls,PURPOSES,REPRESENTATIONS,DECISIONS,anytime,tobtrNote: Cross posted from [wp angelfury] A Human Rights Issue-Custodial Justice.