"Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill it teaches the whole people by its example.
Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself."
–Supreme Court Justice Brandeis

Friday, November 5, 2010

CHILD TRAFFICKING RING in Topeka Kansas, Shawnee County. Call it what its-- Everyone's favorite Court—opps actually JUST WHORE and all her little lawyer friends too!!

1st-- I am NOT Claudine Dombrowski or Angel fury, how ever honored that you would think I am. Claudine has nothing to do with this blog or others like it.

But, I happen to find the below comments quite funny. You, my dear put incriminating attorney activity all over your face book wall in public view. I would panic too. The Truth though can not be hidden from public view forever—and you are being called out!! Along with the rest of the evil and corrupt CHILD TRAFFICING RING in Topeka Kansas, Shawnee County. Call it what its--

See here: Rene M Netherton GAL Everyone's favorite Court—opps actually JUST WHORE and all her little lawyer friends too!!

http://www.google.fm/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=1712d3284111fcf8&hl=en

How Do I get Blogger/Google to respond to impersonation complaints?
Report abuse 

Purpleheart

Level 1
10/27/10

Your Blogs URL: 

Browser(s) used:
Location:

For the last 7 days I have reported impersonation at the blog of renemnetherton.blogspot.com with no response.  I have attached to each report a copy of my drivers license which shows my full name as Rene M. Netherton.  This post is by a woman named Claudine Dombroswki or angel fury, neither one of which is me.  WHAT DOES IT TAKE? 

Replies 1 - 2 of 2

 

ExposingCourtWhores

Level 1
11/4/10

It might-- take a little truth and honesty-- oh wait-- you do not know what that means-- a bottom dweller--lowest of attorney low lifes--(and thats bad)  You give all the attorney jokes-- truth and hope lol.

So, how do you know 'who' it is? Did they teach you to 'ASS-ume' (skipped evidence 101 did they?) in matchbook law school too?  

Ohhh, wait thats a really a pretty neat blog- 

So you are an old, horny, lonely, insane, sons of anarchy freek, who preys on children-- ? (if) that is you? If it is-- then the truth stands-- it always has.

Seems as if a little karma might be going on--- maybe you should try being a human instead of profiteering bitch who makes her money stealing battered mothers children from them and giving them to abusers to be further abused. 

May the Goddess of Justice 'Athena' Continue to bless you and yours!

Did you find this answer helpful? Sign in to vote. Report abuse

 

UrDadda

Level 1
5:33 AM

Send me a copy of your drivers license and credit card info too, feel free to give any and all personal information over the internet.

My name is Rene M Netherton.

I just bought a new rifle with my Visa card. I had good credit B-)

Did you find this answer helpful? Sign in to vote. Report abuse